Monday, January 31, 2011

Why isn't Molly so popular?

On the right of this blog I have a survey that will end today regarding 4 historical dolls.  Which one is your favorite?  I know a lot of girls with AG dolls, but I know no one who has Molly.  I think she is pretty.  Is it the glasses?  Is it the braids?  Is it the bangs?  Is it her clothes?  Is it everything combined?  Hmmmm.....


Kit seems to be the winner!  Quite frankly, I love freckles!  She would be my pick; plus, I love her time period and all her acessories.  Yet, she doesn't have long hair like Molly to play with.
We have Kit at our house.  I believe she is the only blue-eyed, blond-haired, freckled doll.  What's cute about her hair is that when you take her hair-clip out her hair is longer on that side.  It is quite stylish.

We also have Rebecca at our house.

I think she is popular because of her hair and her face mold.  What do you think?

We also have Julie at our house.

I think girls really LOVE her hair.  It is so long and so straight!

Poor Molly!  I still think she is beautiful.  I'm just curious why girls are not attracted to her.  What are your thoughts?
Susan

6 comments:

  1. I think I may buy Molly, Kit or MAG 39. It's weird Molly isn't popular. She was one of the first 3, so girls should have grown up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit was my first doll i got and is also my favorite doll out of all of the dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think her clothes' styles aren't as appealing. But I still think she is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly: What??? I am TOTALLY popular at my school!
    Mia: Ugh, give it a rest, Molmol!
    Molly: Sure, easy for YOU to say, Bail! You've got friends everywhere!
    Mia: Well you do too!
    Molly: Ok... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my little sisters has Molly.I don't know why some people don't like Molly? I like Molly but, I don't love her that much to get her. I think maybe why I don't love her is,because, I didn't like her in the movie,. she was different in the book,and I don't like some of her outfits ;(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also want to say that I feel sorry for Molly,I do:(. And also I LOVE , LOVE , your blog and your daughter's. Please come and see mine;). Thanks

    ReplyDelete