Friday, January 14, 2011

CONTEST REMINDER

Here is the shirt again that I am giving away.  It's a long t-shirt, and it velcroes in the back.
Here are the 2 choices you have to put on the shirt:  Ginger, or Honey.  Just comment on my blog what you like to do in the winter.  I will choose a winner (from a hat) this Sunday morning (Jan. 16th). 

HERE'S MY DAUGHTER'S CONTEST:

She is doing a contest that you can enter also.  Her blog site is to the right on my blog page, 3rd one down, called American Girl Central.  The winner will receive a knitted scarf (that she knitted), and a matching doll and girl barette.  She says that the scarf is too long, but it isn't if you tie it European style (double it first, then tie it on).  I think it's quite cute!!  Good job, Liddy!
Here are the barettes.
Of course, the big one is for the girl, and the small one is for the doll.
Here is my doll, Rebecca wearing the doll one.  Pretty cute, huh?  I am very proud of my daughter!!!  So, please, check out her contest!

LEFT OVER CHRISTMAS PICS!

Here is my daughter in this past American Girl Christmas dress.  I'm so excited that she can still fit into their clothes.  She is now 5 feet 5 inches tall!   (Her daddy is almost 6'5.)

And, here is my silly cat again, Streaky, all dressed up for Christmas.  She is such a trooper.  She'll just about wear anything I put on her.

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE CONTESTS !!!!

4 comments:

  1. Is there any chance you can put a sugar one on mine, if I win? If not, put the honey one on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma: I wish I could put Sugar on the t-shirt. She's seems to be so popular. My daughter got her for Christmas. But, unfortunately, I don't have the Sugar iron-on anymore. I have a feeling Honey will be the "pick" of the winner.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the barrettes and the scarf. Some excited girls are going to win those prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments. I am very proud of my daughter!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete