Sunday, January 2, 2011

New things!

Here are the 2 new dresses from the 2 historical dolls that I have.  At first, I did not like Julie's dress.  I had to go on AG's website to get a better look and now I do like Julie's dress.  If you do not like it either, go to AG's site and get a better look too.  The shirt (which I thought was a dress) is very detailed and Julie can wear it off or on her shoulders.

Now, I absolutely love Rebecca's dress.  It was love at first site!!  And, it's even prettier when you get a close-up on it.  I would like to have both these dresses some day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think they are very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, thanks for the comments! I used to have a pair of pants that look like Julie's new outfit! I can't believe I wore them! Yuck! But, the dress looks pretty on Julie.

    ReplyDelete