Thursday, January 13, 2011

For KIDS! A new blog I found!

Kids if you're interested in winning a new American Girl Doll you might want to check out this new blog I found called The Doll Wardrobe (It is listed on the right of the blog page, 4th one down.)  They are giving away either Kanani, Kirsten, or Ivy.  Each doll will be given away brand new in their box.  All you have to do is get your parent to enter.  It's quite easy.  The doll will be given away in April, I believe.
I know what doll I would like!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! :) Just wanted to let everyone know, you have to be 18 or older to enter Nora's contest. But parents can enter for their kids, so kids, get your mom or dad to sign up for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom entered!!! I hope I win:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. beast'sbelle: Thank you for the oversite! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaeden: Great, for entering!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete