Sunday, January 16, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS..............JASMINE!!!!!

First, I lined up everybody's names.

Then, folded them up.

Placed them in a hat,

Then my daughter drew one out.

We opened up the winner and it was Jasmine!!!!!  Congratulations, Jasmine!!!  All you need to do is give me your address in the comments.   I will block it for no one to see.  Please put in your comment if you want either Honey or  Ginger on your shirt.   I have made the setting where I can view the comment before it is  posted, and I'll just view yours and delete it. If you can't do that I'll think of something else. Congradulations!

~Susan~




4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jasmine, on winning the shirt! I hope you and your dolls enjoy it!

    And thank you, Susan, for hosting the contest!

    ~Alisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jasmine! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jasmine .. yeah for you .. enjoy ..

    ReplyDelete