Sunday, January 23, 2011

AG's Bathing Suit!



My son picked out a Christmas present for me that I received after Christmas.  He picked out the bathing suit for me!  I love it!!!  It is so detailed and so well made.
BUT, it was SO HARD to put the top of the bathing suit on!!!!  I thought I was going to rip the top or break my doll.  I ended up having to put the top on from the feet first.  I am very surprised that I didn't hear it tear though.
The skirt is so cute and so realistic!!

My favorite piece is the shirt.  Again, it is so detailed and realistic.  I can't forget about the flip-flops; they are just as detailed.  This was worth the buy.  Thank you so much to my son!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I got that for my Birthday last year (with the accessories) and I love it! The top was hard for me to put on, too... I think they should have used Velcro or something... :D
    Have fun with your new outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachy: You had the same idea as me. I felt like they needed to have the back open up and then be velcroed back.
    Thank you for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky. :( I don't have any AG outfits, I only have they're meet outfits and this one puff sleeved t-shirt and nothing else not even anything handmade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caelen: You can always say a prayer to God and ask Him for some accessories! My daughter and I also found a doll and outfit at a thrift store for $2.00. Keep that idea in mind. Prayer really works!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete