Saturday, February 26, 2011

American Girl Store

My daughter and I have been twice to the American Girl Store in Atlanta.  We are fortunate enough to be close enough to make a visit there.  I wish every girl could experience the store and the hotel stay.  I came upon these pictures, and I thought I would share them with you:
The store is not really that big, and, at first, we were disappointed, but then we soon got over that and just enjoyed being there.
Lanie's camper was quite exquisite.  My daughter's friend received it for Christmas, and it was perfect for her to stand 3 dolls on top   while all the accessories were inside.
Tons of clothes were there!!!!!!
This was an outfit that was exclusive to just the store.  I love the balloon skirt.
This is just another view of the shelves of "stuff".
More things!
Even the hallway to the bathrooms were decorated so pretty.  We even took a picture of the inside of the bathroom (also cute), but I won't show that.
My daughter was holding my doll, Julie.  I brought her to the store to get her ears pierced.  We also had fun trying on all the girl-size clothes.
You will see numerous cases like these featuring each doll.  I love Addy's clothes collection!

I actually took tons of pictures, but don't want to bore you with them.  This is a wonderful experience for girls, and I wish every girl could  experience it.  I felt TOTALLY BLESSED to be able to take my daughter and enjoy it through her eyes.  God has been very good to us.

Have a nice day!
~Susan~

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the pics;D!!!!!! Please post more;) That store looks like the one I went to in Boston;) It is small! *Bye* *+*+*+*+GOD Bless+*+*+*+*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to AGP New York in late April. It will be my first time. :)
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the Atlanta store for my 16th birthday :) I'm also going again the last weekend in May! I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mackenzie Rae: I'm so glad you got to go to an AG store. My daughter's friend went to the one in Boston, and she bought her doll a shirt from there.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caelen12: OK, I'm so jealous that you are going to the AGP in New York, but thrilled for you that you get to go!!! You will have to share your pictures with everybody.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karalee: That is great that you are still wanting to go to the AG store as a teenager. My daughter will appreciate that. Have fun, and post what you get!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What does God aka the invisible man, have to do with anything with you visiting a store?? Did he wall u there or something? No OK then. Keep that crap to yourself

    ReplyDelete