Friday, February 25, 2011

The American Girl Magazine

Yesterday my daughter received her AG magazine which is always a treat for her.  I really like this magazine because it focuses on kindness, writing, and creativity.  This month's issue focused on animals.  Here are some pictures:


 
 There is actually a smaller book inside the magazine with animal posters.  Do you see it above?

 I really like the crafts on this page, but it says you need these clear, plastic boxes.  Where do you find them?
 This is my favorite craft out of these clear, plastic boxes (above).  But, again, where do you get these clear boxes?
 I thought this was so funny, and so easy to do.  So, I tried it myself with a cat photo I had, and turned it into a card:


Oops, I forgot to turn this picture around.  Maybe you can try these crafts.  Hope so!  Have an awesome day!!!
~Susan~

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I hope mine comes soon! Mine always come late for some reason. Nice crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly Mis Bailey and Kanani: Thank you for the comment. My daughter says her magazine comes late too, but, evidently, not as late as yours. Hope it comes soon!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always read it in the LIBRARY!! I liked it when they made the wee magazines you could cut out for your dolls!

    Thanks so much for your great posts on my blog! And for including the contest as link on your left side blog! Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same question:
    Where am I supposed to find the clear boxes?
    UGH!!!
    But your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete