Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Cute!!!!

Now, I know, this has nothing to do with dolls, but I had to share this picture of our hamster.  His name is Squire, and he gets SO upset when it's time to clean his cage that he fights with his brother.  So, we put him in this little tea kettle to settle him down, and he popped up just in time for me to snap a picture of him.
 It's a little blurry because you have to snap fast to get these little critters!

ALSO, look on BEACH BABY DOLL's site for a contest she is doing.  You'll receive a free shirt with a name of your choice on the front. Yeah!!!!!!  She made this really cute story that you need to read through.  Just come up for a name for the doll "Peanut" and why she lost her hair.  Make sure you read all the directions!  My daughter and I plan on entering; hopefully you will too!

Have a nice day!
~Susan~

2 comments:

  1. Your hamster is SO cute!! :)
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hamster reminds me of the door mouse in Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete