Friday, February 11, 2011

Where is Love?

Love is in the person of Jesus.  He laid down His life for us when He didn't have to do it.  If we want to go to heaven WE should be the ones to take care of our sin.  But, because Jesus loved us so much He took care of it for us by His death on the cross.  Wow!  Now, that is love!!!!

Speaking of where love is, I believe one of my dolls today was looking for it too!  First, you start with a heart so you know what you are looking for.
Here's one on the tree.

Wow, a whole bunch on a bush.

Looks like someone put them under a bucket.

Here's one in another bush.
No, it's not on that side of the tree,
but, on this side.  Of course, you don't really look for love on little paper pink hearts.  True love is found in the person of Jesus.  I'm so glad we have a God of love!!!!  I'm gonna be sleeping good tonight on that thought!

FURRY AND CUTE ALERT!!!!!!!FURRY AND CUTE ALERT!!!
Speaking of relaxing!!!! Here's my precious cat relaxing in the sonshine.  Or is it the sunshine?  She's my cutie!!!

~Susan~




5 comments:

  1. I have a contest going on my blog. Could you enter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, Thank you! And, yes, I will enter your contest.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caelen: Thank you for the comment about my cat. I think she is cute too!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete