Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

 Today was a Valentine party for my 3 dolls:  Rebecca, Julie, and Suzie.  They each received a pink treat bag  with items to make homemade Valentine cards.
They had all sorts of things to decorate with:
This is what Julie's card looked like:
This is what Rebecca's card looked like:

And, this is what Suzie's card looked like:

It was a perfect outing for a 70 degree Valentine's Day party.


Now, let me introduce you to the LOVE BUGS:


This one is Bo Bo:
This one is Bing-Bong:
This one is Pip:
This one is George:
This one is Hilda:
And, the last one is Fa-la-la-la-la:
They make wonderful pets, and gifts to give away.  All you do is give them a name.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
~Susan~

4 comments:

  1. Susan, I love your BLOG's look and especially the adorable cards your dolls made. What a neat craft! But oh, the love bugs are the coolest! My husband thought they were great too! Guys always like bugs! (except in their lawns) Thanks for your post on my blog! Hope you're having a fine Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I adore your love bugs. What a fun idea for a Valentine's Day craft! :) Happy Valentine's Day! (late, I know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooooo cute;) I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you had a happy V-Day;)
    ~*GOD Bless You*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are sooooooo cute!!!:0 i lo-ve it !!!


    ~Liv~

    ReplyDelete