Friday, February 18, 2011

A New Project

Last November, right after Halloween, I found this cute Belle Costume at the Disney Store.  As you can see, it was meant for a baby.  I bought the smallest size I could find (3-6 months) with the intentions of making it into a  costume for one of my dolls.  I'm finally getting around to it.


I thought this was so pretty, but I bet it would have been extremely uncomfortable for a baby (very itchy).

This was the hard part; cutting it in half.

I had to do a little pinning on Julie to get some measurements.  It is a long way off from finishing.  I hope to have it done in a couple of weeks to show you.  I want it to be a ballet recital costume.  So,  I guess she'll need shoes.  Hmmmm.....


CUTE AND FURRY ALERT!!!!CUTE AND FURRY ALERT!!!!
Cheeseball is right in the middle of everything I do.  But, she's a sweetie!

Have a nice day!
~Susan~

5 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty dress for a doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caelen: Thank you for the comment. Let's just hope I can do something with it!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty dress! Your cats are all adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma: Thank you! I think my cats are adorable too!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going out of town, so wish me safe travels!

    ReplyDelete