Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sad News

This has been a week of sad news for me.  Two children I know have found out their mom or dad is very sick.  Another family I know lost their dad when he was out walking his dog.  It was a foggy morning, and the dad bent over to pick something up, and a car hit him.  So there is a son who lost a father, and two families who are very worried about their mom or dad.  My heart has grieved for them.  Yet, I am so thankful that there is a God in heaven who can help carry them through this.  And, it makes heaven seem so much sweeter.  There will be no sadness, death, or goodbys there.

On a brighter note, have you seen the new AG outfits?  Here are some:



Which one do you like?

4 comments:

  1. That is very very SAD news;( They will be in my prayers,and so will you;)
    Ps- I like the last outfit and Chocolate Chip!;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( That's awful!! I like all of the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sad. :( I am praying for them. I love all of the outfits, But my favorites are chocolate chip and the first outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mackenzie Rae, Caelen, and Emma: Thank you for your comments. I, too, like the first and last outfits!! Don't you wish we could all get them?
    Susan

    ReplyDelete