Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have You Seen These Dolls?

My daughter found this web site:  http://www.ellowynewilde.com/.  They have the most beautiful dolls I've ever seen.  They average about $100.00 a piece, and I believe they are about 14 inches high.  Most of you adults have probably already seen these dolls.  Here is my favorite doll I saw:


I think this is just beautiful!!!  Here are more:
She is stylish, yet modest.



For the most part they are all modestly dressed, buy very stylish!
They do have a creapy line of dolls that I don't agree with, but these are so beautiful!  What do you think?

Have a wonderful day!
~Susan~

8 comments:

  1. Those are cool dolls! Also, could I make you a header? If you would like me to, just send me an email with your email address and pics of your dolls that you would not mind having in the header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have about five minutes left on the computer, so I will make your header at the latest tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen those dolls before, at my grandma's house, she collects dolls. :)
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma: Thank you for wanting to do my header, but I'm not ready to change it now. But, when I am, I'll make sure I contact you. Thank you for being so considerate!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome! I was wondering if this is going to be your new blog design?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love those dolls, so beautiful, definitely for collectors. I like the one in red with the red boots. She's me on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: I just went to the Ellowyne web site. No wonder those dolls are gorgeous, Robert Tonner is the designer. I could really spend a lot of money if I had it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beachbabydoll: I've never heard of Robert Tonner. I am really knew to doll collecting is probably why.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete