Monday, December 20, 2010

I saw the new Kanani DOLL!!

My daughter showed me a video from You Tube today showing the new doll.  The video was quite blurry, but the doll looks beautiful.  She looks like she has the face mold of Kit and not Rebecca (I could be wrong because it was quite blurry.).  She comes with a tropical blue sun dress that you can buy for yourself too.  Her hair is very long and looks highlighted from the sun.  Her accessories are a surf board and a dog.  Other outfits are her surf board outfit/bathing suit and pajamas (the pajamas are really cute).  You can buy her lemonade stand and a big cumfy chair with an ottoman.  Her main color is this pretty tropical blue which you see in all her clothes and accessories.  By the way, she looked GORGEOUS!!!  With your parents permission maybe you can see this video on You Tube by typing in "Kanani, American Girl of the Year 2011."

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Susan, I saw her too! I am taking ideas for Kanani outfits on my blog if anyone cares to hop on over to www.beachbabydoll.blogspot.com. I used to live in Hawaii. I love it there and would be interested in what girls think. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beachbabydoll: thank you for the comment. I've been on your blog before and really like it!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete