Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome to the start of my blog!

Hey girls and gals!  Fall is such a beautiful time, and a time to dress-up!!  My three dolls have joined in the fun.  Julie has decided to go back 100 years in time to the prairie. 



Next, I have my look-a-like doll, Susan, dressed up like a kitty-cat.  Do you recognize the outfit from AG?



Last, I have Rebecca dressed up like a hula girl.  I have heard rumors that the next doll-of-the-year might be Hawaiian.




Now, I will always have a little excerpt of one of my cats.  Here is Streaky being very cute.  I like to dress her up too.  Maybe in another post I will show you what she can do.         
Aren't you glad God made 4 seasons?  I used to live in Florida, and I felt like it was summer all year long, but now I live in North Carolina and I can sense all 4 seasons!  I'm so glad God made the leaves change color!!!  He is an awesome God!!!                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. I love having others on with the dolls and God .. I have gotten away a little .. a lot .. from God .. your spirit and love for Him shines through just on the first post .. keep it up ..

    TracAn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I love their outfits that pioneer one is so kewl ..

    Smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the costumes!!!!



    -Kaeden

    ReplyDelete