Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Colors!!

This is what my maple tree in my front yard looks like.  It is actually prettier in person 

 Here is a Felicity sticker I found at the craft store, that goes along fall. She looks beautiful in her  yellow dress and red hair. So I'm giving it away in honor of fall.
HOW TO ENTER: You need parent's permission. Also the only way to enter is to comment me your email, your name, and what's your favorite red headed AG doll.
The last day to enter is Oct. 29th, and I'll announce the winner on the 30th!:)
This is my cute kitten that matches fall too.  He blends in perfectly with the leaves.  His name is Highway (We found him on the side of the highway when he was just teenie-tiny, and we adopted him.

 ~Susan~

2 comments:

  1. My name is kaeden, my e-mail is kaeden@shanonhart.com and my favorite red headed doll is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Alisha, my email is Lishy2193@aol.com , and my favorite red headed doll is Nellie, although I love Felicity because she has red hair and green eyes like I do.

    The maple tree in your front yard is beautiful and your cat is very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete